Annual Report and Accounts and the Corporate Plan
Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
Pursuant to section 45 of the Forestry Act 1967, Forestry Commission Scotland is required to publish an annual report and accounts for each year ending 31 March.
The annual report and accounts include audited financial statements, which comply with statutory regulations, as well as the audit report. It also highlights some of the key activities that have taken place throughout the financial year, and describes the governance arrangements that underpin how the organisation operates on a day-to-day basis. This publication also includes the audited annual report and accounts for Forest Enterprise Scotland.
The Forestry Commission Scotland Corporate Plan runs from April 2012 to March 2015 and sets out our key work programmes for 2012-15. The programmes stem from the Scottish Forest Strategy and Scottish Government objectives and aim to ensure that our work supports the Scottish economy and delivers benefits to the people and places of Scotland.
The Forest Enterprise Scotland Corporate Plan 2015-18 - sets out how Forest Enterprise Scotland will deliver public benefits from the National Forest Estate.
Previous annual reports and accounts
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15 (PDF 955KB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14 (PDF 1.52MB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13 (PDF 12MB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2011-12 (PDF 12MB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2010-11 (PDF 4.8MB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2009-10 (PDF 913KB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2008-09 (PDF 1.5MB)
- FCS Annual Report and Accounts 2007-08 (PDF 1.2MB)