Register of grant schemes and Forest Design Plans
This Register contains details of new and amended Forest District Design Plans (FDP) and amendments to legacy grant scheme contracts for woodland creation and Forest Plans
Note: Details of Felling Licence and Forestry Grant Scheme applications are displayed in the Register of Felling Licences and Forestry Grant Scheme
Cases that appear on this register
The types of cases displayed are:
- RPW: Rural Priorities Woodland Creation
- RPF: Rural Priorities Forest Plans
- WGS: Woodland Grant Scheme
- WGA: Amendments to WGS applications
- FDP: Forest District Design Plans
- FDA: Amendment to Forest District Design Plans
- FPA: Forest Plan applications (under RDC-RP Woodland Improvement Grant)
- AFP: Amendments to Forest Plans
- DED: Dedication Scheme
- SFG: Scottish Forestry Grants Scheme
- ASF: Amendment to Scottish Forestry Grants Scheme
Information displayed on the register
The Register of Grant Schemes shows:
- Case reference number with link to map or details of the proposal
- Property name
- Case type
- Approval status
- Nearest town
- Grid reference
- Conifer Area
- Broadleaved Area
- Due date = last day to send us your comments
How to use this register
When you access this Register, you’ll see a map page that shows Forestry Commission Conservancy boundaries. Click an area of the map to start a search, or use the text links on the right of the page.
Click on the reference number of a particular case to get a location map of the case area
When do applications appear on the register?
There are two case stages; cases are marked as "FPR" when we are prepared to approve them. The status changes to "CNT" (contract) when approval is made and details are again displayed.
How to get details of the application
To get more details of cases on this Register, email the relevant Forestry Commission Scotland Conservancy office quoting the application reference number.
If the copy is large, or if copies are requested regularly, we may charge a fee for this service.
How and when to submit comments
Details about individual cases are displayed on the Register for 28 days from their first appearance. Please submit any comments about applications during this period the relevant Forestry Commission Scotland Conservancy office by email or in writing. As part of the approval process we consider all comments received, in consultation with the applicant. If necessary the proposal may be amended or rejected.