Customer Representatives Group (CRG)
The Customer Representatives Group (CRG) brings together organisations within the forestry sector and related land uses to discuss and resolve matters of concern relating to grants and licences administration in Scotland.
The terms of reference for the group are:
To consider the delivery of grants and licences in Scotland, discussing matters of mutual interest and resolving matters of mutual concern in order to address - as far as is practicable and affordable - the needs of customers, consultees and the Forestry Commission.
The group membership includes a representative from each of the following organisations:
- Scottish Rural Property and Business Association
- Confederation of Forest Industries (ConFor)
- Institute of Chartered Foresters
- Scottish Agricultural College
- Scottish Crofting Foundation
- National Farmers Union
- Local Authorities
- Scottish Native Woods
- Scottish Environment LINK
- Scottish Government Rural Payments and Inspections Directorate (SGRPID)
- Royal Scottish Forestry Society (RSFS)
It is planned to have 3 meetings each year and CRG meeting minutes are available.
Contact with the group can be made through the group Secretary:
Forestry Commission Scotland
231 Corstorphine Road
Tel: 0131 314 6481